Sunday, March 18

This is why i LOVE Lana ☮

I adore this outfit so much. It probably has something to do with the huge American flag jumper because i am totally obsessed with America and can't wait to go there some day, gotta start saving because i can't wait to go, America is such a beautiful country. So yes you have no idea how amazing this outfit is for me an oversized jumper and the usa. I think it looks really good with the white shorts. As we cannot see the shoes if it was me first of all i would be in total awe of having such an amazing jumper (i shall stop going on about it now but it's just so pretty) but i would wear either black/blue/red converse + black over the knee socks or maybe some black dr martens. Aw i NEED this outfit now.
:) 

☮♥


1 comment:

  1. don't even get me started on how much I love Lana! xox

    ReplyDelete